This is non-woven shopping bag making machine. It also been called U-cut bag making machine. The applicable raw materials are non-woven fabrics, and it can process a variety of different specifications, different types of non-woven bags, vest bags, handbags, leather bags, etc.. The machine is integrated into the machine, using touch screen operation. It does not require preheating during manufacture and can be operated continuously. The machine has much higher efficiency than regular one. The cost is low, and it does not hurt the edge of the cloth. There is no flashing or curling. It is an ideal environmental friendly W-cut bag making equipment.
The machine has the function of recycling the residual material in the production process, and automatically collects the waste left in the bag making process, which is helpful for secondary utilization, reduces labor intensity and increases work efficiency. There are various models available. If you want to know more, please contact us.
It uses non-woven fabrics material. It can produce many kinds and sizes of nonwoven vest bags.
It is equipped with computer touch screen, step motor to control the length and photocell to track accurately and steadily.
There are control devices like auto-counting alarming, auto-punching etc., which make the finished products well-sealed and nice-cutting with high speed and efficiency.
Main Technical Variables
|Bag making speed||40-120pcs/min|
|Air source||1.0m3/min, 0.8 Mpa|
380V, 50hz, 3-phase 4-line
Single phase 220V
1. Turn on the power switch of the machine, let it run at low speed, and adjust the full edge position control so that the film can be halved in the middle position.
2. Adjust the nip roller so that the pattern can be aligned and the film is in the middle position.
3. Keep the position of the heat seal knife within the required range of the bag.
4. Adjust the slitting blade to the desired position and align the punching position with the scissors opening.
5. It is necessary to sort out the bags that have just been produced. If the bags are found to have quality defects, they need to be bundled and recorded accordingly.
6. The produced bag first needs to be inspected by the quality inspector. If the order is met, the certificate must be affixed. And then do the bundling.